Friday, June 21, 2013

Colorbar Pro Nail Lacquer Baby

Hey everyone, today I am sharing a beautiful polish from the Colorbar Pro range. Baby is a beautiful milky pink creme. 

I wonder what kind of name is it?? Probably because of the baby pink shade. Imagine going to a shop and asking "I am looking for Baby...bwahahaha".

 

Formula 
It has a sheer creme formula. It goes without any streaks and patches. It do not give opacity and remain sheer on the nails. (greedy me used four coats to make it more opaque..but the nails are still visible!)

Wear Time
It wore for two days without chipping. 


Pros
  • Beautiful Shade.
  • Hassle free formula.
  • Perfect for pairing up with white polish for french manicure.
Cons
  • Less staying power.
  • Pricey.
Retail Price: Rs 350 (for 15 ml)

I started the manicure with saran wrap-ping all the nails using Sally Hansen Shrimply devinelayered Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure (gorgeous flakie) on top of baby. 

















































I used NYC Manhattan to stamp some flowers from Cheeky Mega image plate in D. I dotted Barry M gold Foil on the flowers using a dotting tool. Then I sealed the manicure using Jessica Hologram top coat.


Hope you like the manicure. Thanks for reading...

10 comments:

  1. Love the different textures! The colorbar color is so pretty! I like these kinds of shades to wear on a daily basis
    Do check out my international giveaway to win Sleek limited edition oalette and Ecotools brush set!
    xx
    TiTi's Corner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tshering :) Will check it out..

      Delete
  2. pretty shade..perfect for nail art :) any recco for bright pastel pink shade?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, its really pretty :) For Pastel pink you can go for Maybelline Express Finish Nail Polish in Bubble Pink, OPI bubble bath or China Glaze something sweet :)

      Delete
  3. Pretty baby pink shade! Its a great nude color too :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I love that quality of this shade :)

      Delete
  4. I love the shade..it's very pretty and delicate...love the nail art too..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Puja :) I too love the shade...

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.