Saturday, June 22, 2013

China Glaze Nail Lacquer Whirled Away

Hey everyone, today I am sharing a glitter polish from China Glaze.

This polish was the most talked about polish in the nail blogosphere when it was released. The polish looks like an indie heaven of black and white glitter. Glitter polishes are my weakness so I was the happiest girl when I got this beauty.


Whirled away is a mix of black hex and bar glitter along with white hex glitter suspended in a clear base. I layered it over the gradient I did a few days back.

I so wanted to love this polish, but…


Formula
It goes bumpy due to the hex glitters. The glitter needs to be patted down and placed carefully on the nails. The white hex glitter needs to be fished out of bottle and if you are lucky, you will get one or two. I was lucky enough to get two on my nails.

This whole thing makes the process time consuming and the polish on the nails become goopy. I applied two layers of Seche Vite to smooth it out.

I am not happy with the formula. Glad I got only one bottle.


 Pros
  • Unique glitter.
  • Big 3 free.

Cons
  • Formula is a let down.
  • A good top coat is a must.

Retail Price: $6 (for 15ml)

Hope you like the manicure. Thanks for reading...

6 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.