Friday, June 28, 2013

Adventure in Watermarbling : Blue and yellow

Hey everyone, today I am sharing my watermarbled nails I did a few days ago. I was trying some different patterns and ended up doing every nail different...yay!! finally.



I started with Pure Ice super Star as my base for this manicure


I used Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Mellow Yellow and Colorbar Blue Web for the pattern. I sealed the manicure with Jessica Hologram top coat.


Hope you like the manicure. Thanks for reading.


10 comments:

  1. awesome..love the color combination..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Puja :) I am glad you liked the combo, I was confused at first for the yellow..

      Delete
  2. Its awesome....... I also have Jessica's Holo top coat but really need a lot of shake up to...... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Divya :) Yeah it requires so much shaking up...the holo particles always settle down so quick :(

      Delete
  3. Great job on the water marble! Love the colors in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely color combination... i always thought of many water marble designs but always end up doing the regular one :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow lovely nail art Pearl I love marble nail art But I am not able to do it :(

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.