Saturday, May 18, 2013

The Great Gatsby Inspired Nails

Yay!! it's weekend. Today I went to watch The Great Gatsby Movie with my family. It is a good movie for sure. I loved the 3D effects.

After seeing an inspiration post on the Nailasaurus blog, I thought of doing my version of nail art inspired by the movie poster.



                                                                           (image Courtesy: Google)

I loved how it turned out. For the base I used Barry M gold foil effects polish and with it I used Milani Black Magic (my fav black creme).


I used a nail art striping tape for creating the design and finally, sealed it with Seche Vite top coat.


Thanks for reading...


10 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.