Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Spring Nails??

Call it Monday/Tuesday blues or anything but I am feeling so uninspired today, I am not even in mood to paint my nails. So today I decided to post a manicure I did in February. 

I did these spring nails but forgot to post. So here are my late spring nails :)


I used Colorbar Rasmopolitan (my fav pink creme) as a base and sponged Sinful Colors Innocent and Colorbar Apple Martini at the tips.


Then I used a nail art striping brush to create the tree and its branches using Colorbar Pro Nail Lacquer Vamp. With Essie nice is nice, I dotted and sponged near the tree branches.


Thanks for reading...


8 comments:

  1. Great spring nails! Its pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I know it's a bit late but still :D Thanks :)

      Delete
  2. Nice and the colour combinations are really lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked the combination. Thanks Radha :)

      Delete
  3. Very pretty mani....love it..sometimes I also feel very uninspired..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Puja :) don't say like that. I look forward to your creative manicures..

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.