Sunday, May 5, 2013

Shimmer Polish Julie

Shimmer Polishes are the best polishes in the Glitter Polish market. Each Shimmer Polish is beautiful and makes my heart jump when ever I see a Shimmer polish swatch. Today I am showing the gorgeous Julie...


Julie is a mix of million of glitters of various color, shape and size. The glitter is intense and is suspended in a clear base. Purple and silver glitters have more concentration in this beautiful polish.






Here I paired Julie with Sally Hansen Celeb City on my pointer and ring finger. On my middle and pinky, I applied OPI Teal the cows come home under Julie.



Formula
It polish applies without any problem. The glitter is chunky and need a thick layer off top coat to smooth down.


Pros
  • Beautiful polish.
  • Hassle free formula.
  • Can be layered on various polishes to give different looks.
Cons:
  • Didn’t find any.

Retail Price: $12 (from ShimmyShimmer.com or their Etsy site)

Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

10 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.