Thursday, May 23, 2013

Sally Hansen VitaSurge Strength Gel

My nails used to peel earlier and I had very dry cuticles. I keep on experimenting with different products which can improve the condition of my nails and cuticles.

I started using this gel along with my Burt Bees Lemon cuticle butter. From there, this gel is like a quick remedy for my dry cuticles. 



When I take pictures of my nails and feel that my cuticles are dry, I apply this. I rub it in and let it dry. My cuticles get moisturized quickly. 

The formula works slowly in improving the overall nail condition though. After using it for more than three months, I am noticing a difference in the condition of my nails now.


According to website:
  • A fast-absorbing gel formula for weak nails that split and peel.
  • Leaves no color

Application Tips:
Shake gently. Apply daily over bare nails or dry nail color. Massage in with applicator or finger. Reapply as needed.

Benefits:
  • Multi-active bead infused formula instantly releases a surge of nourishing Vitamins C & E for stronger, more resilient nails.
  • Helps increase flexibility so nails resist splitting & peeling.
Formula:
It has a gel formula which gets absorbed quickly without leaving any sticky residue behind. The gel has white beads which have to be massaged properly near the cuticles.



Pros:
  • Instant moisturized cuticles.
  • Improved condition of nails.
  • Applicator makes the application and massage easy.
  • Easily available.
  • Leaves no color on nails.
  • Can be used on bare nails as well as on polished nails.
  • The gel contains Vitamin C and E.
Cons:
  • Formula works slowly.
Retail Price: $6.99 (for 13.3 ml)



6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great product! I'll have to check it out :) Thanks for the review~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should check it out if you have dry cuticles..its a good product :)

      Delete
  2. Nice review seems a good product Pearl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same probs...so everytime before taking pics,i apply burts bees :( i hope dis is available on slassy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use to apply burt bees as well, but in the pics it looks too shiny. This is the best option I have found. Yeah its available there..

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.