Thursday, May 2, 2013

Revlon Nail Enamel Blue Lagoon

Blue Lagoon was released with Revlon’s Summer 2011 Summer Romantics collection. It is blue heaven. I am in love with this blue. Such a pretty shade! It looks flattering on my skin...


Blue Lagoon is a baby blue creme with flecks of silver shimmer. The shimmer is not prominent on the nails though. 

Formula:
It has a sheer formula. The first two coats goes on a bit streaky. From third coat onward it goes on a bit smooth. It gives opacity in three coats and dries a bit slowly. While applying the formula feels a bit grainy because of the shimmer flakes/particles.



Wear Time:
It wore for two days without any chipping or tip wear. On the third day, I had prominent tip wear.

Pros:
  • Beautiful color.
  • Budget Friendly. 
  • Formaldehyde and Toluene Free.
Cons:
  • Problematic formula.
Retail Price: Rs 130 (for 18 ml)

I applied Colorbar Beautiful Pink on my ring finger and pinky. Then I stamped the ring finger using MJ1 plate(using Milani black Magic) and applied a metal stud. On the pointer I dotted CB beautiful pink.




Again I added some dots on pointer finger and on the middle finger.



Thanks for reading...



6 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.