Sunday, May 19, 2013

NYX Salon Formula Nail Polish Acid Rain

I love NYX makeup products (specially their jumbo eye pencils) but never tried their polishes. I was too excited when I got my hands on two polishes from their Salon Formula Range. Today, I am showing you the first polish..

Acid Rain is a beautiful neon pink shimmery polish with purple iridescent shimmer. I didn't like the name, it’s a bit weird. 


The NYX Salon Formula polish bottles are very similar to Deborah Lippmann polish bottles.

According to the website:
NYX Cosmetics introduces a professional nail care collection that will adorn your fingers and toes - the Salon Formula Nail Polish! These exceptional nail polishes come in 144 brilliant on-trend colors including 10 nail treatments that will make it seem like you just received a fresh manicure and pedicure from a professional salon. See the vividness of each color with one easy coat on your nails. Just one coat, it’s that quick and easy! With the long-lasting formula and an extraordinary selection of colors to fit your every mood and pretty outfits, your nails will be dazzling all the time!


Formula:
It has a thin shimmery formula. It goes on smooth without being streaky or patchy. It gives opacity in three coats and dries quickly.

Wear Time:
It wore for two days without any chipping or tip wear. On the third day, I had a little tip wear.

Pros:
  • Beautiful Shade.
  • Hassle free formula.
  • Budget Friendly
Cons:
  • Didn’t find any.
Retail Price: $4 (for 13.5 ml)

I stamped all the nails with Milani Black Magic using Bundle Monster image plate BM06. 



Then I added some rhinestones (from Born Pretty Store) on the nail tips.


Thanks for reading...


10 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.