Friday, May 10, 2013

Nicole by OPI Nail Lacquer Stolen Kisses

NOPI has always been creative with the name of it's polishes. When I saw the name of this polish I fell in love with it...It looks beautiful in the bottle and gorgeous on the nails.

Stolen Kisses is a rich pink-magenta creme with silver and pink shimmer. It gives a metallic finish on the nails.


Formula
It has a thin hassle free formula. It goes on smooth without being streaky or patchy. It gives opacity in two coats and dries quickly.



Wear Time
It wore for a day without any chipping or tip wear. On the next day, I had a little tip wear. On the third day, it chipped from various places on my nails.


Pros
Beautiful color.
Good for stamping and water marbling.
Hassle free formula.

Cons
Less staying power.
Stain Cuticles.

Retail Price
$7.00 (for 15 ml)

After seeing so many freehand inspirations on Pinterest I thought of doing a freehand design on the nails. I used my Daler Rowney white acrylic paint to make the design. 


Then I added some pearls.



Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...



4 comments:

  1. Awesome shade and nail art :) Loved it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shade!! I really like the manicure you did too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah it is beautiful... Thanks Lisa :)

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.