Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Mustaches by Fake Tattoos

On the weekend, I tried out the temporary nail art tattoos by Fake Tattoos. I used two mustaches from the tattoos to create a fun mustache manicure.

These fake tattoos are  easy to apply and they give an instant fun manicure to the nails. Fake Tattoos are available in various designs. They can be used on skin as well :)

How to apply the Fake Tattoos:
  • Clean your nail with soap and water.
  • Cut out the desired tattoo.
  • Take slowly away the plastic cover and press the tattoos on to the nail.
  • Keep pressing with wet paper. 
  • When you feel that the paper backing is sliding away you can slowly remove it.
  • Let the tattoos dry for 5 min.
  • Choose a high quality top coat and paint the nail with a  very thin layer.
  • Let it dry.
  • Finished!
Retail Price: Each set of Fake Nail Tattoos is sold seperately for £6. You can order it here: www.faketattoos.se/en

For this manicure I used China Glaze Light as Air on my middle and ring finger.  Then I applied the fake tattoo mustaches on both the nails.  


On the pointer finger nail I used Milani black magic and dotted it with China Glaze Light as Air using a dotting tool. On the pinky I used NOPI It's possible and layered it with Different Dimension Love her? I don't even lacquer. I sealed the complete manicure using Seche Vite Top Coat.


Hope you like my mustache...errr I mean the mustache manicure :) 

Thanks for reading...


8 comments:

  1. Haha nice! The mustaches are very cool! One of my best friends loves mustaches and she would love this mani~!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. sure.. trying a mustache mani is fun :D

      Delete
  2. So cute! These mustache manicures are so awesome :D The tattoos look so good on the nails as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks :) yeah the tattoos are super cool!

      Delete
  3. Lovely manicure...love the tattoos...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) You should check these out!

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.