Wednesday, May 1, 2013

MAC Archie's Girls Pearlglide Intense Eyeliner Designer Purple

MAC released four pearlglides with their Archie’s Girls collection. I got Designer Purple for me. Yeah, purple is my fave and I cannot leave a purple liner just like that ;)


Designer Purple is a bright purple with violet and silver shimmer. The shimmer is beautiful. 
I love this for my dark brown eyes.  It goes on opaque on the eyes without leaving any patches. It has chunkier sparkle and it is not supposed to be used on waterline, but I tried it on my waterline and faced no problems.





Formula:
It is very pigmented and has the creamiest formula. It glides on the eyes without any tugging or pulling. This is waterproof and smudge proof.


Wear Time
I wore this for 7 hours without any smudging or fading.


[L to R: MAC Designer Purple, Stila Purple Tang, Colorbar Amethyst Spark and Tarte Emphasis eyes Purple]

Pros
  • Beautiful vibrant color.
  • Waterproof and Smudge proof.
  • Color payoff is good.
  • Long lasting.
  • Creamy formula.

[L to R: MAC Designer Purple, Stila Purple Tang, Colorbar Amethyst Spark and Tarte Emphasis eyes Purple]

Cons
  • Dupable (yeah, Colorbar I-glide liner in Amethyst Spark is an exact dupe!).
  • You have to be careful while sharpening it.
  • Costly.
  • The glitter/sparkle can irritate sensitive eyes.
Retail Price 
Rs 1100/ $ 16.50 (for 1.2gm)

Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the Dupe .. It must have broken your heart?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome :) yeah totally (1300 vs 399) sigh!

      Delete
  2. thank you for sharing :) Amethyst Spark seems like a savior atm!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :) Yeah, it is totally comparable.

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.