Friday, May 3, 2013

MAC Archie's Girls Daddy's Little Girl Lipstick

Daddy’s little girl is a part of MAC Archie’s Girls Collection.This lipstick is a part of Veronica’s shades. The name is so apt for Veronica.


On the website, the shade is described as a mid-tone pink violet with satin finish. This looks more pink in the tube but on my lips the shade comes out to be purple-pink. So I will say that it is a bright blue toned pink [The blue undertones make the teeth look whiter  :D  ]


Packaging:
White bullet shaped Metallic tube with Veronica’s cute face and red hearts printed on it.



Formula:
This has a satin formula but it is very creamy and pigmented. The lipstick do not feather or move around. 

Scent:
Vanilla (same as other lip products from MAC).


Staying Power:
This lasted about 7-8 hours on my lips with all the eating and drinking!. It left a strong stain which was not easy to remove.


How I use it?
I prefer applying it with a lip brush and blotting it off once and reapplying it for the color to stay longer.




               [I and II pic is with flash and the III one is without flash]



Here are the swatches on my hand:



          [Without flash]


[with flash]


Pros:.
  • Beautiful packaging.
  • Formula is not drying.
  • Long wear time.
Cons:
  • Limited Edition
  • Costly.
Retail Price: ($16.50 for 0.10 oz.)

Thanks for reading...



22 comments:

  1. Lovely packing..! Such a fun color.. nice LOTD dear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the packaging too :) Thanks sweetie..

      Delete
  2. the color looks gorgeous on you and loved the pics!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deepika. Just trying my hands to get some better clicks :)

      Delete
  3. lovely shade, i picked up a bright neonish pink nail color from the archies collection....th lip collection is out of stock (all ready!!)

    http://www.myunfinishedlife.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) yeah it was sold out within 2 hours in all the stores near me :(

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. yeah it is :) I was quite unsure of the color when I swatched it in the store, but now I am happy that I got it.

      Delete
  5. Awesome shade looks cool on you but will not suits for me I think :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie :) I also thought so before buying it (I am NC 40), but loved it on my lips. It is a bit bold but looks gorgeous on lips.

      Delete
  6. Love the packaging on these! Its such a pretty shade of lipstick too :) Definitely a bold color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa. Me too love the packaging :) yeah it is bold but it looks gorgeous on lips..

      Delete
  7. this looks so lovely on your lips

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks so pretty on your lips and I love the packaging!

    KlayerD
    www.klayerd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowww :D Such a super shade! Thanks for the review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Lancy :) I'm glad you liked the review...

      Delete
  10. Wow ! lovely ...I wish I had it :( but out of stock in my city :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) It went out of stock here as well...but I prebooked this in my store. So I got it somehow.

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.