Thursday, May 9, 2013

Kleancolor Nail Lacquer Mango

Mango, the name only makes me think of my favorite fruit for the summer. Today, I have a different Mango to share with all of you that is Kleancolor Nail Lacquer Mango. Its name is a bit misleading as Mango is yellow and this shade is not yellow but orange.


Kleancolor Mango is a bright orange crème. It looks bright on nails but not neon bright. It is a perfect shade for summer.

Formula:
It has a rich crème formula. It goes on streaky for the first two coats and from the third coat it gives smooth finish. It gives opacity in three coats and dries a bit slowly.


Wear Time:
It wore for two days without any chipping or tip wear. On the third day I had a little tip wear.

Pros:
  • Beautiful shade.
  • Budget Friendly.
  • Don’t stain nails.
  • Good for water marbling.
Cons:
  • It is not big 3 free (Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Formaldehyde and Toluene).

Retail Price: $1.00 (for 15 ml)

I created a free hand design with nail art dotting tool.


I used Essie Fishnet Stockings and Milani black magic for the design.


Thanks for reading...



14 comments:

  1. I love the shade - not too orange, but still orange enough for the summer. And that is a fantastic design you've got there. Must have taken you ages with the dotting tool.
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Renu :) I'm glad you liked it... It took a bit time, but not much.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful shade n nail art, but it looks yummy too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Precious :)
    this color looks summery and yummy too ;)

    Love,
    Rajani

    ReplyDelete
  4. Summery shade and the nail art is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris. I will check your blog for sure :)

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.