Friday, May 31, 2013

Keep it Simple...Yellow and Purple

Hey everyone,  finally its Friday...I am excited to try a few new things this weekend. I am going through a yellow phase from last two days. I keep on mixing and matching yellow shades with several other shades, to find out which shades pair well with yellow. As I have a very few yellow shades its not a long process.


Today, I am sharing a simple and quick accent manicure with you, which is a result of my yellow phase :D



Oh ya! I am also experimenting with different angles. Just bear with me till I find the perfect pose for my nails. ("Oh ya!" makes me feel like Vector from Despicable me :D.. love that movie) 


I started the manicure with Sally Hansen Hard as nails Mellow Yellow on my pointer, middle and pinky.



On my ring finger nail I used Colorbar Exclusive shade 71. Then I added a few purple flowers from Bundle monster nail art wheel (these small flowers look more beautiful in person).


On my accent nail, I stamped a small flower using Cheeky Mega image plate D and added a few Caviar beads (from Bundle monster) in the centre of the flower. 



Hope you like my manicure. Thanks for reading...



6 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.