Saturday, May 4, 2013

Jewelled Nails

Hi everyone, it's weekend!!...time to try new things. Today's manicure is a result of my over curious mind. I was continuously searching for an inspiration to use the nail foils since the day I got these. 

When I saw a foil manicure on Lucy's blog I knew I had to try it, so what's better than a weekend. In today's manicure I have used the foils in a different manner.




The base color I used here is Colorbar Pro Nail Lacquer Vamp. 



I randomly placed the gold foil in different shapes on the nails. Then I stamped some jewels using Konad M77 image plate. 



Hope you like my jewelled nails.

Thanks for reading...



14 comments:

  1. wow they are fab! What do you use on your cuticles? Mine are very bitty at the minute x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachelle :) I use Burt’s Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream. It works really well :)

      Delete
  2. Pretty! I love how the gold stands out from the dark color base.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa :) Yeah that's why I paired gold with the dark shade..

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks. I didn't thought about these as party wear, but you're right these would be perfect for a party.. :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Puja :) I loved your foil manicure...

      Delete
  5. OMG it is so GORGEOUS! I cannot even imagine the amount the patience this particular nail art must have required! FABULOUS! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely compliment Sam :)

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.