Monday, May 27, 2013

Jessica Custom Nail Color Samba Parade

Hi everyone, hope you all had a lovely weekend. During this weekend I experimented with a few new shades. Samba Parade is one of them. This was the very first time I tried a shade from Jessica Cosmetics. I like the name..

Samba Parade is a salmon pink creme. I love the finish it gave to my nails. I haven't applied any top coat in the first two pics. 

Formula
Samba Parade has a rich creme formula. The first and the second coat go on a bit streaky. From the third coat, it smooth down. It reaches opacity in three coats and dries a bit slowly.


Wear Time
It wore for three days without any chipping or tip wear. On the fourth day, I had a little tip wear.


Pros
Beautiful shade.
Good for water marbling.
Formaldehyde, Toluene and DBP Free.
No need of a top coat.

Cons
Streaky formula.
Pricey.

Retail Price:  £9.75 (for 14.8 ml)


On the pointer finger, I used Suzi takes the wheel and stamped the middle and pinky with the same shade using Bundle monster image plate BM322. Then I used some black stud rhinestones from Born Pretty Store on middle and pinky. I layered China Glaze Whirled away on ring finger.


I experimented with the same shade and layered Jessi's Girl Glee on ring finger. On the pinky, I used Essence Blue Addicted. On the pointer finger, I used two nail art rounds. 



                        Hope you like the manicure. Thanks for reading...


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful shade of pink! I love the elegance of the salmon-leaning pinks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Salmon pinks if the formula is not too sheer :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful mani...I also applied chg whirled away over Barry m peach Melba today...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I just love how whirled away looks with different polishes... share the pics.

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.