Friday, May 3, 2013

Gradient Nails: Purple and Pink

Hi Everyone :) It's Friday, and I have a very special birthday party to attend this weekend. I was searching Pinterest for some inspiration and came across a lot of gradient manicures. So I decided to do gradient nails today. As Pink and purple are my all time favorites, I used these two shades for the manicure. 


I used China Glaze Beach Cruiser (neon pink creme) and Milani Wid Violet (metallic purple) to create the gradient.


Then I stamped small flowers from Konad M50 image plate using Barry M silver foil shade using .


I sealed the manicure using Seche Vite Top coat.


Hope you like my gradient nails.

Thanks for reading...


2 comments:

  1. Great gradient nails! Love the flowers stamps on top too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I loved this NOTD very much looks so nice :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.