Monday, May 6, 2013

Feenix Polish Madame Juno


Indie polishes are so beautiful. I recently added one more to my stash. This is Madame Juno from Feenix Polishes.


Feenix Polish designs and sells artisan nail polishes.




Madame Juno is a mix of several small round glitter of different colors (purple, green, golden...) as well as golden string glitter suspended in a green shimmer base. The polish looks beautiful in the bottle as well as on nails. In shade/normal light it leans towards taupe, but in bright light/flash it looks beautiful shimmery green. 


This polish does not make the nails stand out loud so, it can be worn easily. It's a perfect polish for summer..

Formula:
It polish applies without any problem. The glitter is non-chunky but due to the confetti glitter it need a thick layer off top coat to smooth down. It gives opacity in two coats. I applied three for more intensity.


Pros:
  • Unique polish.
  • Hassle free formula.

Cons:
  • Limited Edition.
Retail Price: $8 (for 15ml)


You can get these polishes from Suzette's Etsy shop.


I made some flowers on the nails with a dotting tool using Milani Black Magic and China Glaze Happy Go Lucky.


Thanks for reading...


6 comments:

  1. Wow loved loved this flowers I will try this soon lemme see how it will come on my nail hehehe :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Radha :) sure.. share the pics :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous polish...love your flowers...:)

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.