Monday, May 13, 2013

Faces Nail Lacquer Precious Peach

Hey everyone, this weekend I decided to wear something different from what I usually wear on my nails. I usually don't go for nude or too sheer polishes, they somehow make my skin look too tan and dirty :( I had this polish for more than four months now, so I decided to give this a try.


Precious Peach is a golden shimmery polish. This shade looks nude in the shade and it looks like the Nails are yellow :(. In the sunlight or flash, the golden shimmer is more visible. The shimmer looks beautiful in the bottle but do not look prominent on nails.


I didn't like my nails after wearing it. After four coats, my nails were still visible. I stamped it and wore it for two more days.

According to the website:
  • Faces Nail Polish Precious Peach 11 is a long lasting and chip resistant.
  • It comes in a high shine finish formula that applies smoothly and lasts longer.
  • Trendy colors brighten up your mood and keep up with the fashion mania.
  • Flat brush delivers shiny smooth color for a streak free professional finish.


Formula:
It has to sheer polish formula. It goes on smooth without being streaky or patchy. It does not give complete opacity and dries quickly.

Wear Time:
It wore for three days without any chipping or tip wear.

Pros:
  • Budget Friendly.
  • Hassle free formula.
  • Long staying Power.
Cons:
  • Too sheer.
Retail Price: Rs. 99 (for 7ml)

I saran wrap the nails with Colobar Exclusive 51 shade (a shimmery golden- brown) and then I stamped the nails using Colorbar Pro Nail Lacquer Vamp with Cheeky Mega image plate D.


Hope you like the manicure. Thanks for reading...

6 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of much nudes too but I like them every once in a while. It looks really good with the stamping on it though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa :) I loved the nails after stamping :D

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.