Saturday, May 11, 2013

Essie Nail Lacquer Turquoise and Caicos

Mint shades have a summery touch. This minty shade screams “Beaches…”.


Turquoise and Caicos is a beautiful sea foam green crelly. It compliments my skin tone. This shade is described as Tropical Aqua Nail Polish on the website.

Formula:
It has a thin crème-jelly (crelly) formula. It goes on smooth without being streaky or patchy. It does not give opacity and dries a bit slowly. It gives super glossy finish. After four coats the nails have a similar finish as gel nails.


Wear Time:
It wore for three days without any chipping or tip wear. On the fourth day, I had a little tip wear.


Pros:
  • Beautiful color.
  • Hassle free formula.
  • Do not need a top coat.

Cons:
  • Didn't find any.

Retail Price: $7 (for 13.5 ml)

I created a funky skittle for the weekend. On the pointer finger, I used Sally Hansen Strobe Light and on the pinky, I used Essie Jamaican me crazy.


I stamped the middle finger with Essie Jamaican me crazy using MJ1 image plate. Then I added a metal stud on the ring finger. I added Colorbar Matte top Coat on the pointer, middle and pinky.



Thanks for reading...




8 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.