Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Essence Color and Go quicky dry polish Irreplaceable

Good things come in small packages...So true for this tiny beauty.

Irreplaceable is a beige-nude creme with gold shimmer. Irreplaceable is one of the most unique polishes I have ever tried.


Formula:
This has a sheer formula. It goes on smooth without being streaky or patchy.  It takes three coats to reach opacity and dries quickly. 


Wear Time:
It wore for two days without any chipping or tip wear. On the third day, I had a little tip wear.


You can check out the beautiful golden shimmer in this blurry pic.

Pros:
  • Beautiful color.
  • Hassle free formula.
  • Budget Friendly.
Cons:
  • Limited Edition.
Retail Price: $0.99(for 8ml)

I applied nail art feather on my ring finger. I left the feather without the top coat. This is  my very first attempt with nail art feathers.



On the middle finger nail, I used Sally Hansen Red Carpet to make random dots and on the pointer finger, I used a nail art striping tape to create triangles with Sally Hansen Red Carpet and Milani Black Magic.



Thanks for reading...

4 comments:

  1. This is very pretty may pick this up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah its beautiful :) You'll love it..

      Delete
  2. Oh I love polishes with this kind of sparkly gold shimmer! :D You did a fun manicure out of it too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too.. thanks :) I'm glad you liked it.

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.