Thursday, May 16, 2013

Colorbar Pro Nail Lacquer Miami Bee

When in doubt wear Pink :) or in this case berry :D. Last week, I decided to go with this beautiful shade Miami Bee.


Miami Bee is a rich berry creme. It looks beautiful on nails. But the formula is a bit troublesome. It looks patchy on nails. I removed the polish and applied again but the result was same.

Formula

It has a rich creme formula. It goes on streaky for the first two coats. The third coat goes on a bit smooth. It gives opacity in three coats and dries quickly.


Wear Time
It wore for a day without any chipping or tip wear. On the second day, I had prominent tip wear.

Pros
Beautiful Shade.

Cons
Stain Nails
Streaky formula.
Less staying power.

Retail Price: Rs. 350 (for 15ml)


On the middle and ring finger, I used Pure Ice super star (white creme) with a nail art striping brush to create a frame. 




Then I stamped the white part with bundle monster image plate BM16.



Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

8 comments:

  1. beautiful shade.. i wanted to buy few colorbar pro polishes during my visit but sadly i cldnt buy a single polish :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You saved a lot of money then :) Pro line is not worth it.. if you get hands on the regular line definitely try it out :)

      Delete
  2. Awesomeee shade :) I always love this kinda shades so much.. Looks lovely on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lancy :) I love these deep shades as well... :)

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.