Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Colorbar Nail Lacquer Moss Agate

The summer makes me want to wear neon shades again and again. I keep on looking in my stash, for the shades I can pair with the neon shades. Today, I am reviewing a summer shade with a fun neon manicure.

Moss Agate is a moss green crème. It has yellow undertones. The name is perfect for this beautiful shade.


Formula:
It has a creme formula. It goes on smooth without being streaky or patchy. It gives opacity in two coats and dries quickly.

Wear Time:
It wore for two days without any chipping or tip wear. On the third day, I had a little tip wear.




Pros:
  • Beautiful Shade.
  • Hassle free formula.
  • Budget Friendly
Cons:
  • Didn’t find any.
Retail Price: Rs 150 (for 9 ml)

I used Colorbar Cocktail bright Pina Colada in my middle finger and layered it with Sally Hansen HD Lite to give it a neon-pearly look. 




On the ring and the pinky I sprinkled blobs of neon shades (China Glaze Flip flop fantasy, Colorbar Pink Lady and Pina colada) randomly. 



Hope you like my colorful manicure. Thanks for reading...




10 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.