Thursday, May 23, 2013

Colorbar Hearts & Tarts 2 Nail Lacquer

Today I have a beautiful polish form Colorbar. I like the name..it's different :D 
Hearts & Tarts 2 Nail Lacquer is a creme brownish orange polish. 


Formula
Hearts & Tarts 2 has a rich creme formula. The first and the second coat go on a bit streaky. From the third coat, it smooth down. These give opacity in three coats and dries fast. 


Wear Time
It wore for two days without any chipping or tip wear. On the third day, I had a little tip wear.

Pros
Beautiful shade.
Good for stamping and water marbling.
Budget Friendly.

Cons
A bit streaky formula.

Retail Price: Rs 150 (for 15 ml)

I dotted China Glaze Happy go Lucky with a dotting tool. I just love the way the yellow goes with the brown-orange.


Hope you like this manicure. Thanks for reading...

4 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.