Wednesday, May 15, 2013

China Glaze Nail Lacquer Water You Waiting For

Water you waiting for was released with Cirque du Soleil Collection.
It is one of the most gorgeous and dazzling blue glitter polishes I have ever seen and I love the name...perfect!


Water you waiting for is a mix of blue, green and bluish purple glitters suspended in a sheer blue jelly base. The blue glitter is dominant in the mixture.


Formula
It has a glitter mixed jelly formula. It goes on sheer first, the second coat build up the color but remains patchy. From the third coat it completely covers up the nail. It dries up gritty and three layers of top coat made it smooth. Surprisingly, it was easy to remove as compared to other glitter polishes.

Wear Time

I wore it for two days and it was intact. May be, the top coat was in action :D


Pros
  • Gorgeous shade.
  • Big 3 free.
Cons
  • Couldn’t find any.

Retail Price: $6 (for 15ml)

On the middle and pinky I used Milani black magic (my fav black creme).


Then I used nail art striping tape with Water you waiting for, to create the stripes. On the pinky I applied a blue rhinestone (from Bundle monster).


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

8 comments:

  1. Really pretty blue glitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one ChG that I absolutely love...Haven't worn it yet but its just too gorgeous in the bottle !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should wear it then :) It is gorgeous on nails as well...

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.