Monday, May 20, 2013

China Glaze Creative Fantasy

I love purples (which is not a secret!). Today, I have one more beautiful purple to share...

Creative Fantasy was released with Cirque du Soleil Worlds Away Collection. This is described as a Grape-neon on its website. It’s brightened neon purple with jelly finish. It’s the most unique color in my stash.


Formula
It has a thin jelly like formula which dries matte (with a waxy feel). It goes patchy for the first two coats but a bit smooth from the third coat. It does not give complete opacity and still looks patchy after four coats. It dries a bit slowly. 


Wear Time

It wore for four days without any chipping or tip wear. On the fifth day, I had a little tip wear.

Pros
Unique Shade.
Big 3 free.

Cons:
A bit streaky.

Retail Price: $6 (for 15ml)


For this fantasy polish (yeah, that's what I call it) I tried to create a fantasy-cloudy kind of nails. 



I used China Glaze Happy go Lucky for the design. I dropped a few drops of Happy Go Lucky (yellow creme) on the nails when Creative Fantasy (purple) was still wet and with an orange cuticle stick I swirled both the colors to make different patterns.




Hope you like the manicure. Thanks for reading...


8 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.