Friday, May 24, 2013

Barry M Gold Foil Instant Nail Effects

Gold Foil is one of the original three colors that were released by BarryM in their Instant effects foil line. This shade is not something you see everyday.


Gold Foil is a pale gold but not yellow gold. The camera flash shows up the micro gold flecks but its not visible otherwise.


Formula
It has a rich formula which gives foil like effect to the nails. The formula is a bit streaky when it goes on but dries without streaks. It is a one coater and it dries quickly. 

Wear Time
It stayed for four days without any tip wear or chipping.


Pros
Best gold polish for stamping.
Budget Friendly.
Versatile shade with foil effect.

Cons
Looks slightly streaky without top coat.

Retail Price: £3.99


I stamped the nail using BM 19 with Milani Black Magic. I double stamped using Konad image plate M 23 with Essie Fishnet Stockings.



I changed this look later that day to create animal print nails. On the ring and pinky I used Sinful Colors Ohlala and applied two gold studs from Born Pretty Store. On the pointer and middle finger nails I made animal print with a dotting tool using Milani black Magic and Colorbar Sunset.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

6 comments:

  1. Awesome combo I loved the simple Nail art :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you loved the combination. I was a bit confused for this combo :) Thanks...

      Delete
  2. Beautiful shade.. I loved the manicure too .:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love gold polishes and this one is pretty! I especially like it with the two manicures you created too :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.