Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Alix Avien Shine Plus Mini Nail Lacquers 380, 390, 400, 420

Alix Avien is a turkey based cosmetic company. They have two ranges of nail polish. Today, I have four mini pastel shades from their Shine plus range to show here…


380 is a pastel sky blue crème.  



I used Milani Bijou Bronze with a nail art striping tape to create the design.


390 is a pastel lilac crème.




I stamped the nails using Bundle Monster Image plate BM 208 with NYC Manhattan.



400 is a pastel blue crème.



I used Essie Aruba Blue with nail art striping tape to create the triangles.


Then I added some 3D nail art stickers from Born Pretty store.


420 is a pastel yellow crème.



I added some hex glitters to the nails.


Formula
These polishes have a rich creme formula. The first and the second coat go on a bit streaky. From the third coat, it smooth down. These give opacity in three coats and dries fast.

Wear Time
I tested 400 for four days on my right hand nails. On the fourth day, I experienced prominent chipping on nails. 

Pros
  • Beautiful pastel shades.
  • Good for stamping and water marbling.
  • The brush is perfect for my small nails.
  • Staying power is better as compared to a lot of other brands.
  • Budget Friendly.
Cons
  • Streaky formula.
  • No names on the polishes, only numbers.
Retail Price: $2 (for 5.5 ml)

Thanks for stopping by. Stay  beautiful...


P.S : Sorry for the different lighting in pics. I am currently testing my lightbox :D


11 comments:

  1. Wow...so pretty shades...from where you bought them..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah they are one of he most beautiful pastels.. My brother got them for me from Canada.

      Delete
  2. wow..Love the pink n yellow one...beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice creme polishes! The colors are pretty too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ciao Pearl,
    Very pretty nail colours... they remind me of spring/Easter colours and I love them. Can't wait to see some photos of you wearing those shades.
    Have a beautiful day Bella!!
    Hugs & Kisses,
    Love,
    Shelley
    xXx
    www.agelesssecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, I only saw the photo of the nail polish bottles... but after I sent a message, I saw all the other photos of you wearing the polish... SUPER PRETTY colours.
    Sorry about that!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No issues Shelley :) Thanks for the like...

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.