Sunday, April 7, 2013

Zoya Nail Lacquer Shawn

It's summer time! I love to wear neons and greens on my nails. 

Yesterday I thought of wearing Shawn on my nails. This polish came out with Zoya's Fall 2010 collection. I was waiting from a long time to get my hands on this pretty green polish. As soon as the website restocked it, I bought it (guilty pleasure!).

On the Zoya Website the color is described as "a warm, mossy yellow-toned medium green creme". I would describe it as olive moss green, nearly army green.


It appears darker in the shade/artificial lights than outdoors, but it doesn't unattractive. It is shiny even without top coat.


Formula:
It has a thin hassle free creme formula. I used three thin layers of polish for opacity. It goes smooth and buttery without being streaky or patchy.


Wear Time:
It wore for three days without any chipping or tip wear. On the fourth day I had a little tip wear.

Pros:
  • Beautiful color.
  • Hassle free formula.
  • Good for stamping.
Cons:
  • Didn’t find any.
Retail Price: $6 (for 15ml)


I sponged Sinful colors All about you on the tips.  


I then stamped it with China Glaze Happy Go Lucky using Konad stamping plate M25.


Thanks for reading...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.