Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color Going Green

Wearing green on nails?? Yeah, I love greenery around! 
That's me, talking to silly me. I know. 


Today, I am reviewing a classy green...Going green from Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear.




Going green is a grass-green polish. It looks rich crème in the bottle but gives a frost finish to the nails. 

It has a bit of silver shimmer which add dimension to the shade. The shimmer is not very noticeable on the nails.



I love this summery green on my nails.


Formula
It has a hassle free formula. It goes on smooth without being streaky or patchy. It gives opacity in two coats and dries quickly.


Wear Time
It wore for two days without any chipping or tip wear. On the third day, I had a little tip wear.

Pros
Beautiful color.
Hassle free formula.
Good for stamping and water marbling.
Budget Friendly.
Wide brush for easy application.

Cons
Stain Nails

Retail Price
 $2.99 (for 13 ml)

I used a nail art striping tape with China Glaze Happy go Lucky to create random triangles on middle and ring finger nails. Then, I dotted Pure Ice Super Star around the triangles with the help of a dotting tool.



On Pinky, again I dotted Pure Ice Super Star randomly.




Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

6 comments:

  1. pretty shade...love the nail art..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Puja :) I am glad you liked the manicure..

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. yeah it is! Try this on your nails, it will look lovely on your pretty nails.

      Delete
  3. Oh pretty green shade! Love the manicure you did too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa. It is gorgeous on nails..

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.