Friday, April 26, 2013

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Shrimply Devine

I love Sally Hansen polishes. They have the perfect formula and numerous shades and what not!

This is my very first color from the new Salon Manicure range. I was drawn towards this polish after seeing a manicure on Work Play Polish [Love her manicures!]. 


Shrimply Devine is a coral pink crème polish. It looks a lot bright pink in sunlight and more coral in shade.

According to Sally Hansen, this all-in-one polish requires no base coat or top coat and has a gel shine finish. 


Formula
It has a thin crème formula. It goes on streaky for the first two coats. From the third coat it goes on a bit smooth. But I can still see the patches after three coats. It dries a bit slowly.


Wear Time:
It wore for a day without any chipping or tip wear. On the second day, I had a little tip wear.

Pros
Beautiful color.
Good for water marbling.
Wide brush for easy application.

Cons
Costly.
Formula is difficult to work with.
Less staying power.

Retail Price: $7.99 (for 15 ml)

I used a nail art tape to create a random design. 


I used Colorbar Pro Nail Lacquer Blue Web to create this.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

6 comments:

  1. Lovely Nail art and this shade looks fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful...U r v talented pearl...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great color and manicure! I just got a few of the Sally Hansen CSM ones too so I'm excited to try them too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa :) They have beautiful shades..I also want to try a few more from this range.

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.