Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Rimmel Lycra Pro Desire

I am always in search for purple shades as I can’t have enough purples in my stash. When I saw this color on one of my friend’s nails I fell in love with the shade.

Desire is a burgundy metallic polish with purple duochrome finish and brown-golden micro shimmer. Ahh Bliss!!

Formula:
It has a hassle free formula. It goes on smooth without being streaky or patchy. This gives opacity in one coat. For the color depth I applied two coats. It has a thick metallic formula which dries quickly.


Pros:
  • One coater hassle free formula.
  • Good for stamping.
  • Flat broad brush for easy application.
Cons:
  • Didn’t find any.

Retail Price: Rs 245 (for 12 ml)


I stamped all the nails with OPI It’s Possible using Konad stamping plate M85


Thanks for reading...



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is more beautiful in person. Though in my pics Purple is not clearly visible, but the bottle looks gorgeous in sunlight.

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.