Sunday, April 14, 2013

Rimmel I love lasting finish Nail Lacquer Misty Jade

This is one of those colors which is hard to describe and photograph. In some pics it looks blue but, in some it looks green. I will describe Misty Jade as bluish green. 

Formula:
It has a sheer formula. It goes on streaky for the first two coats. From the third coat it goes on a bit smooth. It gives opacity in three to four coats.

Wear Time:
It wore for two days without any chipping or tip wear. On the third day I had prominent chipping.

Pros:

  • Beautiful color.
  • Budget Friendly.
Cons:
  • Streaky
Retail Price: Rs 125 (for 8 ml)


Being hooked to Chevron trend these days, I tried the pattern a bit differently. On my ring finger I used nail art tape to create the design using Colorbar Blue Web. 


On my pointer finger I used Milani One Coat Glitter on the center of the nail and dotted Colorbar blue web around it.


Thanks for reading...


2 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.