Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Red Glitter Tips

Wet n Wild Behind the closed doors is one of my favorite glitter polishes. When I recently swatched it for the blog I knew I had to use it again for another manicure. 



I used Behind Closed Doors for creating this manicure. I love the combination of red glitter in black base. The base color I used is Pure Ice Super Star.



I sponged my nail tips with Milani black Magic and then applied Behind closed Doors on it. Later, I stamped the design from Konad image plate M64.



Thanks for reading...

2 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.