Tuesday, April 9, 2013

OPI Nail Lacquer Suzi Takes The Wheel

Suzi takes the wheel was released with OPI Metro Collection in Fall of 2011.

It is a sage grey-green creme. It looks beautiful on my nails. It is one of the most basic color in anyone’s stash. This color is sophisticated on its own.


Formula:
It has a thin hassle free formula. It goes on smooth without being streaky or patchy. It gives opacity in two coats. It takes a bit of time for drying completely.


Wear Time:
It wore for two days without any chipping or tip wear. On the third day I had a little tip wear.


Pros:
  • Beautiful color.
  • Hassle free formula.
Cons:
  • Didn’t find any.
Retail Price: $5.50 (for 15ml)

I used Konad stamping plate M78 on pointer with Milani black magic.


On the ring finger I again used Konad M78 along with Milani black magic and Sally Hansen Celeb City. 



Thanks for reading...



6 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.