Monday, April 1, 2013

OPI Nail Lacquer Ski Teal We Drop

OPI polish names are always clever. Ski Teal We Drop was released with OPI Swiss collection in Fall of 2010.

It is a rich Teal creme which tends more towards blue. It looks beautiful on my nails. It is a cool color.

It is a perfect color for fall.

Formula:
It has a hassle free formula. It goes on smooth without being streaky or patchy. It gives opacity in two coats. It dries quickly.


Wear Time:
It wore for three days without any chipping or tip wear. On the fourth day I had a little tip wear.


Pros:
  • Beautiful color.
  • Hassle free formula.
  • Good for stamping and water marbling.
Cons:
  • Discontinued.
Retail Price: $5.50 (for 15ml)


I created a chevron skittlette. The middle finger has Sally Hansen Strobe Light and ring finger has Pure Ice superstar. I created the chevron design with a nail art brush. 


After two days of wearing the skittlette  I changed two nails and stamped with Pure Ice super Star using Konad stamping plate M51.


Then I added a few dots with Jesse's Girl glee using a dotting tool.

Thanks for reading...



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Everyone should have this kind of teal in their stash :) it's beautiful...

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.