Thursday, April 25, 2013

OPI Nail Lacquer Louvre Me Louvre Me Not

Louvre me Louvre me not was released with OPI La collection De france in Fall of 2008. It is a deep purple-plum creme with blue-purple shimmer. It is very close to Zoya Jacy, but a touch darker.


This grape shade is dark but not vampy. It looks beautiful in the Sunlight.



Formula

It has a rich hassle free formula. It goes on smooth without being streaky or patchy. It gives opacity in two coats and dries quickly.


Wear Time
It wore for three days without any chipping or tip wear. On the fourth day, I had a little tip wear.


Pros
Beautiful shade.
Hassle free formula.
Good for stamping and water marbling.
Long staying power.

Cons
Stain Nails.

Retail Price: $5.99 (for 15 ml)


I layered Max factor Fantasy fire on the pointer, middle and pinky. Fantasy Fire can make any purple look gorgeous and here the combined effect with the shimmer of LMLMN look breathtaking!
On the ring finger, I used Jessica Samba Parade and applied Konad one point glitter in pink on it.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

4 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.