Saturday, April 20, 2013

NYC In a New York Color Minute Quick Dry Nail Polish Penn Station

Penn Station is a gorgeous red crème with a hint of shimmer. It’s not a fire engine red which is good as my nails look small with it. It is more of a deep cherry shade with a hint of pink.


NYC in a Newyork minute polishes has names on the various places of Newyork. This polish is named after Pennsylvania Station of Newyork. 


According to website


At last, a manicure that moves at the speed of Manhattan. NYC’s In a New York Color Minute nail polish is slick, glossy polish that goes from wet to set in less than 60 seconds with a special control-flow brush that dispenses just the right amount of color for perfect application…even if you need to apply while heading across town in a taxi. Be vibrant, be brilliant and be bright for less.



Formula
It has a thin hassle free formula. It goes on smooth without being streaky or patchy. It gives opacity in two coats and dries very quickly.

Wear Time:
It wore for two days without any chipping or tip wear. On the third day I had a little tip wear.

Pros
  • Beautiful color.
  • Hassle free formula.
  • Good for stamping and water marbling.
  • Budget Friendly.
Cons
  • Stain nails.
  • Discontinued.
Retail Price
 $1.99 (for 9.7 ml)

I used Milani one coat glitter on my middle finger and Sinful colors All about you on the ring and the pointer. I tried to do a golden gradient on the ring and pointer finger. On the middle finger I used a nail art tape to create the design. On pointer I used a Salon Perfect Gold crackle nail paint.


Thanks for reading...




2 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.