Friday, April 5, 2013

Nicole by OPI It's Possible

I rarely wear such metallic/chrome shades as I always go for more colorful and fun shades. I wore this for a party today as the color is very close to the dress I wore. This looks pretty on nails.

It’s possible is a bronze pink metallic chrome polish. It's a safe color which don't stand out on nails.


Formula
It has a hassle free formula. The first coat goes a bit streaky. From the second coat it goes on smooth. It gives opacity in one coat. I used two coats as a regular habit. It dries quickly.

Here is a macro shot of the finish


Wear Time
It wore for two days without any chipping or tip wear. On the third day I had a little tip wear.


Pros
  • Beautiful chrome finish.
  • Good for stamping.
Cons
  • This shade may look muddy on dark skin tones.
  • Brush is thin which makes the application not so easy.
  • Streaks may be visible without top coat.
Retail Price: $7.50 (for 15ml)


I did a faded gradient kind of look with Essie Wrapped in rubies with the help of a sponge. Then I stamped some flowers from Konad stamping plate M64 using Rimmel Lycra Pro Desire.

I love how the final look turned out.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful…

2 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.