Sunday, April 21, 2013

Nicole by OPI First Crush Blush

First crushes are not easy to forget. So is this polish... subtle and beautiful.

NOPI First crush blush is a nude-gold polish with pink undertones. It looks rose gold in some pics. 

Formula:
It has a sheer hassle free formula which goes on smooth without being patchy. It has a frost finish. It gives opacity in two coats and dries quickly.


Wear Time:
It wore for two days without any chipping or tip wear. On the third day I had a little tip wear.

Pros:
  • Beautiful color.
  • Hassle free formula.
  • Good for stamping.
Cons:
  • Pricey.
  • Streaks can be visible if no top coat is used.
Retail Price: $7.99 (for 15ml)


I stamped the pointer finger using Sally Hansen Hard As nails Polish Red Carpet (shimmery red) using Konad image plate M36. On the middle finger I stamped the and the rose from the same stamping plate. 


I used SH Red Carpet to Saran wrap the ring and pinky and then stamped the same design from M36.


Thanks for reading...


4 comments:

  1. OMG,this color is amazing and your nails,too.
    Love your blog. Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vanessa :) I will check your blog for sure..

      Delete
  2. very pretty..:)Loved your nail arts.<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Niesha. I am glad you like my nail art :)

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.