Monday, April 8, 2013

My Birthday Nails

On this Birthday, I had a few ideas for manicure. I narrowed them down to this Purple skittlette. This Birthday was special to me, as I celebrated it with my parents after 3 years. 


As pink and purple polishes are my all time favorite, I wanted to make a pink-purple skittlette. In this one I added bling with the Sally Hansen glitter polish.

On my pointer finger, I have Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Strobe Light layered on OPI Louvre me Louvre me notOn ring finger, I layered Max Factor Fantasy Fire on OPI Louvre me Louvre me not. On pinky I layered Jesse's Girl confetti (pink-purple confetti glitter in clear base) on OPI Louvre me Louvre me not


On the middle finger, I made a Braid with Nicole by OPI It starts with me, Sally Hansen Twisted Pink and OPI Louvre me Louvre me not.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

6 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.