Friday, April 12, 2013

Mix of colors

Today, I created a multi-colored skittlette for my small nails.


I wanted to pair the teal and the plum together, so I included both along with a pastel lilac for this manicure.


I used China Glaze Light as Air on my pointer and Sally Hansen Salon Manicure Plum's the world on my pinky. With the help of a nail art striping tape I created a design on my middle and ring finger.



The third color on the middle and ring finger is OPI Ski Teal We Drop. I used Pure Ice Super star for the white stripes.



Thanks for reading....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.