Saturday, April 6, 2013

Faces Ultimate Pro Nail Lacquer Mimosa

Summers are all about fun and bright colors. I am always in lookout for such shades. So for summer I added this fun color to my stash.

Mimosa is a sheer orange-tangerine crème with golden micro shimmer. 


It is a beauty in sunlight. The golden shimmer makes it look vibrant. I love this shade on my nails. It is a perfect shade for summer. This color can be worn sheer and it will still look beautiful. 
With this polish I now understood that, I have a weakness for golden shimmer.



According to Website:
A single coat wonder! A truly professional range. Powered by a revolutionary high gloss formula. Long lasting, no chip finish. Gives a super rich color burst, even in a single coat.

Formula:
It has a thin hassle free formula. It goes on smooth without being streaky or patchy. It gives opacity in three coats and dries quickly. It has a high shine formula which eliminates the need for a top coat.


Wear Time:
It wore for three days without any chipping or tip wear. On the fourth day I had a little tip wear.

Packaging:
The packaging of Ultimate pro is different from their regular shades. Rather than the square glass bottle this polish comes in a cylindrical glass bottle. Being symmetrical it is easy to store.


Pros:
  • Beautiful color, perfect for summer.
  • Hassle free formula.
  • Top coat is not needed.
  • The bottle is easy to store.
Cons:
  • Not everyone like the sheer formula.
Retail Price: Rs 399 (for 9.8 ml)

To spice it up I stamped my pointer and ring finger with Milani Black Magic using Konad M 61. 


On the middle and pinky I added two metallic studs.


Thanks for reading...

*Product sent by PR.

3 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.