Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Faces Ultimate Pro long Wear Matte Lipstick in Cinnamon

After a long time (four months to be precise!) I am reviewing a product which is not nail paint!

Faces Canada Launched its Ultimate Pro range recently. I never tried a lipstick from Faces, so I was excited to try this shade as soon as I got my hands on it.


Cinnamon is a beautiful matte brown shade. I usually do not wear brown shades on my lips, but the shade is good for a change.



Packaging:
Packaging is sleek. The lipstick comes in a long matte black plastic tube. The tube has details with silver color on it. I love the packaging.


Formula:
It glides on smooth without leaving any patches on the lips. One swipe is enough to get the color. Formula is not too drying (if lips are properly exfoliated). It gives a perfect matte look to the lips.


Scent:
A slight plastic smell which wears off soon. 

Wear Time:
It lasted 3 hours (without drinking and eating) on my lips and with eating & drinking near to 2 hours.






Pros:
  • I like the shade.
  • Not too drying on lips.
  • The tube is easy to carry.
  • No noticeable fragrance.
  • Do not bleed around the lips.
  • Complete matte on the lips.
  • Pigmented.

Cons:
  • Reapplication is needed after 3 hours.
  • Pricey.
Retail Price: Rs 699 (for 2.5 gm)

Shelf Life: 2.5 years.

Thanks for reading...

*Sample sent for review.


6 comments:

  1. This is perfect daily wear shade looks nice on you Pearl :) Nice Review :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Radha :) Yeah its a daily wear shade which I am loving these days...

      Delete
  2. long wear but just 3 hours!! ur lotd looks good..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah that's the biggest con of this. Thanks Raji :)

      Delete
  3. I don't like the shade, but quality wise, this range seems impressive..nice review dear ! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah...the quality is good. They have some very pretty shades!

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.