Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Essie Nail Lacquer Beach Bum Blu

Beach Bum Blu is a pretty polish from Essie’s I'm a Color-Holic Collection. It is metallic blue with lots of silver micro shimmer. This shade is a perfect spring/summer.

This polish reminds me of cold beach water during summers. This polish looks amazing in the sun. The name is funny though “Beach bum blu”… like someone is saying “Move your lazy bum to the blue beach”...lol.  



Formula:
It has a thin hassle free formula. It goes on smooth without being streaky or patchy. It gives opacity in two coats. It dries quickly.


Wear Time:
It wore for three days without any chipping or tip wear. On the fourth day I had a little tip wear.

Pros:
  • Beautiful color.
  • Hassle free formula.
Cons:
  • Pricey.
Retail Price: $8 (for 13.5 ml)


I sponged a bit of Sally Hansen Strobe Light (glitter) on the nails and used Celeb city for the Chevron tips on the nails.


Thanks for reading...


4 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.