Monday, April 22, 2013

Earth Day 2013

Happy Earth Day everyone!

Today I created a manicure inspired by nature and greenery. Here are my Earth Day Nails:


On the pointer finger I used Pure Ice Super Star (white creme) as a base. I sponged the tip with Sinful Colors Innocent (parrot-green creme). Then I stamped some bamboos and leaves with Sally Hansen Going Green using Konad M66 image plate.



On the middle finger I used Street wear(golden) Gold Spark as a base. Then I used a nail art striping tape for creating the leaf design using Sally Hansen Going green.



On the ring and pinky I used Sally Hansen Going Green as a base. I then stamped some flowers from M66 image plate on the ring finger and dotted Sinful Colors Innocent polish in the flowers. On the pinky I made a freehand panda. I used Milani Black Magic for the eyes and nose.

I know the panda looks a bit angry as the bamboos are two fingers away. Oh well..he has to do some work to get it. Hasn't he!

Thanks for reading...



6 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.