Friday, April 19, 2013

Darling Diva Polish Release the Kranken V2

Today, I am reviewing a beautiful indie polish from Darling Diva. When “Release The Kraken” I had my eyes on it. When I saw this gorgeous polish on a friend’s blog sale I knew I had to get it this time.

  

Release The Kranken is a white jelly polish with millions of multi colored glitter (blue, yellow, purple, red, orange, green……) of different shapes, along with small round midnight blue sparkling glitters.



The name is so different and it’s an adoption from Pirates of the Caribbean movie.




I am in love with the glitter combination in this polish and it looks beautiful with my skin tone.



Formula
It has a jelly formula. It applies very evenly and there is no need to make an effort to place the glitter on the nails. It gives opacity in 4-5 coats. The polish is thick so it takes a bit of time to dry completely.


Wear Time

I am wearing this polish on my nails from the last 3 days and it is intact.

Retail Price
Darling Diva Polishes costs between $8-$12 and can be purchased from Carrie’s etsy shop here.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous...I ordered three of her polishes last month and my mom got the parcel yesterday ...she will send it to me on Monday so I am very excited..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) excited to see what u got...

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.