Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Cover Girl Nailslicks in Smoky Topaz

I was looking for a different shade from my regular ones when I found this one on sale in Walmart. The shade looked beautiful in the bottle, so it came home with me.

Smoky Topaz is a frosted taupe brown shimmery polish. It has silver shimmer which is prominent in sunlight. This has a built in top coat.



Formula:
It has a sheer hassle free formula. It goes on smooth without being streaky or patchy. It gives opacity in four coats. The drying takes a bit of time with four coats.

Wear Time:
It wore for two days without any chipping or tip wear. On the third day I had a little tip wear.

Pros:
  • Beautiful Color.
  • Hassle Free Formula.
  • Build in top coat.
  • Budget Friendly
Cons:
  • Sheer formula takes time to build up the color.
Retail Price: $1.99 (for 11 ml)


I layered Kleancolor Holo Orange on the ring finger. On the middle and pinky I used Sally Hansen Hard as nails Celeb City with Konad image plate M60. 


I double stamped the flowers with Pure Ice super star from konad image plate M31.

Here's a pic with a different angle:


On the next day I applied Colorbar Matte Top coat on the pointer finger and stamped the same flowers on it.


Thanks for reading...


2 comments:

  1. You just bought that in Wal Mart?? I have not seen bottles like that in years...gorgeous color!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol yeah. My Walmart has them and they are on sale :)

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.