Saturday, April 13, 2013

Colorbar Pro Nail Lacquer Sunset

For me this is the season of brights and neons. So, I added one more bright to my stash recently. I don't wear Orange shades on my nails very often, I mainly prefer them for nail art. As a change, I wore this fun orange shade before trimming off my nails.



Colorbar Sunset is a Orange creme polish. 
It is bright and eyecatching on nails.


Formula
It has a thin hassle free formula. It goes on smooth without being streaky or patchy. It gives opacity in two coats. It dries quickly.


Wear Time
It wore for a day without any chipping or tip wear. On the second day, I had a prominent tip wear.



Pros
Beautiful shade..
Hassle free formula.
Works well for water marbling.

Cons
Less staying power.



Retail Price : Rs 350 (for 15ml)


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Tejinder :) You should try this shade on your nails...it will look gorgeous!

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.